College is expensive–that’s no secret. At merchantcards.co.uk, we’re very well aware of all the adversities that some students have to power through on their way to higher education. To help contribute to the rising costs of higher education, we’ve come up with a scholarship program.
This one-time gift will be awarded to one student who will submit the most riveting and comprehensive essay on the given topic. Scholars of all majors are encouraged to submit their application.
- Number of scholarships: One
- Amount Awarded: $1000
- Deadline: 1st April 2019
- Date of Award: 15th April 2019
- Participation in the scholarship program is free
- All scholars currently registered in an institution of higher education qualify to apply.
- Scholars of all majors can apply
- All candidates must be eighteen years of age by the start of the program.
- Each student is permitted to send only one essay.
All scholars must include the following details into their email upon submission:
- Full names
- A telephone number and Home address
- Name of the institution of higher education; field of study/major; year of graduation
- Proof of attendance of an educational institution is mandatory for participation
- Active social media network profile links
- The scholars who qualify will be emailed
All student applicants must submit a comprehensive, unique and well-written 1000+ words essay on the following topic:
“The Impact of Mobile payments on Spending. Highlight how mobile payments could lead shoppers to spend more frivolously at the register.”
TAKE NOTE: All poorly written essays; irrelevant in topic, or with poor grammar will be rejected.
Please, submit the essay in a word .doc file format and tell us about your academic aspirations and plans for after graduation. In addition, tell us why you feel you deserve to win this scholarship. We’re eager to hear your story. All the best!
Digital Rights Agreement
By enrolling for our scholarship, scholars agree to transfer all property rights for essay and content and also give their consent to use the above-mentioned materials at our will without any notification.
How to Apply
Please complete the following form to apply for this scholarship.